- Author is not responsible for any data loss or service shutdown and related losses. Although he will try hard to avoid that.
- You own your data stored on author's AppEngine servers.
- Your data won't be ever shared with third-parties.
- Author can view and modify your data on the servers for the purpose of solving a bug.
- Android app sends anonymous stats about how you use the app. It's used for usability improvements. It can be turned off in the settings.
- Android app sends automated crash reports in the unlikely event of a crash. E-mail address is included in the crash reports - author can notify you that the bug has been solved. You can turn it off in the settings.